What is RSS?
(Rich Site Summary) is a simple method for receiving regularly updated web content and for tracking the latest scientific papers.
RSS solves a problem for who regularly following news and publications in their research field. It allows you to easily stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites you are interested in.
” Best mobile App gReader
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
Features of gReader:
- Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
- Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
- Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
- Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
- Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
- Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
- Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
- Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, …
- Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
- List view: List, Grid or Card
- Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
- Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
- Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color