An Invitation to Write for thesishub.org Blog
If you’re interested in helping current and aspiring postgraduates and academic researchers, I invite you to write for mythesis blog!
Your post must be on one of these topics and it must help people start, build, or grow their acdemic research and career:
- Thesis writing, formatting and structuring.
- Plagiarism and copyright
- Productivity / Time Management
- Research methodology.
- References & citation
- You may publish your article/post anywhere else, including your own blog or website or blog.
- You may provide up to four (4) external links: one for your website, one for your bio or About page, one for your social media outlet of choice and one link to a cited resource.
- Your post should be between 400 and 3000 words long.
- If I publish your guest post, you must be the one to drive and respond to any and all of the reader comments.
- You are responsible for promoting your post on social media. I will promote it as well.
- You will need to provide an image for your post. The image should be 800px wide and 450px tall. You must own the rights to use the image you provide.
- First, run your post through Grammarly’s free service. Please don’t submit an article with errors; it will get rejected.
- Second, run your error-free post through the HemingwayApp (also free). Shoot for a 7th grade or below reading level and a minimal amount of “hard to read, adverb, passive voice” errors.
- I will review your post/article. If I make any changes, I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
I understand the amount of time and effort it takes to write a blog post. The only guest posts I will publish are those which meet my guidelines and the ones I feel will be interesting and beneficial to my readers.
If I do not approve your guest post, you may request a brief explanation, but, unless otherwise requested, I won’t provide any details as to why.
We can’t pay you.
But we promise to never rip off your work and present it as our own. If you want to write for us it is because you have an urge to share your experience and help others so it may travel further than you think (note the licensing arrangements below)
If your article meets these guidelines and you agree:
* Please email it to me for consideration (firstname.lastname@example.org). It may take me up to a week to respond, if you don’t hear from me, please follow up one time. Please keep your email in line with these guidelines.
Please include in your email:
- A word file containing the general layout of how you envision things in case the HTML doesn’t work right.
- The picture for the post (must be 800px wide and 450px tall)
- A text file containing your intro/bio.
Please connect with me on Facebook, and/or subscribe to my website. Though this isn’t a requirement, if we’re not connected, I’ll wonder why you’re interested in writing a guest post in the first place.
If you can make it easy for me, I’d greatly appreciate it and hope to return the favor!
If I approve your post, I will send you a link to preview the formatting and structure for my website. I’m excited that you’d consider writing a guest post and look forward to hearing from you!
Founder of thesishub.org